Bookshelves needed to reach different levels of enchantments in Minecraft
Enchanting item is an essential aspect of Minecraft. The players have been obsessed with gaining the right amount of XP as well as bookshelf positioning to gain the best items to enchant for over a decade now.
To be able to obtain the most effective enchantments, players need to have two things: plenty of bookshelves and sufficient XP. Some players go to extremes to ensure that each item is flawless. What do bookshelves have to do with amazing objects? Here’s an overview of bookshelves and the best bookshelf locations in the realm of the enchanting world of Minecraft.
How bookshelves and enchanting are related in Minecraft
When players want to enhance the armor of their books or weapons, in Minecraft, the bookshelves aid them in acquiring higher-quality and more advanced enhancements. This is due to the fact that the captivating book draws information and wisdom from the books around it.
Enchanting without bookshelves
It is possible to enchant your armor or weapons, as well as books with no bookshelves. However, there’s a limit to how much they’re capable of enchanting. In the absence of bookshelves, the players are limited to enchantments that are level 8 regardless of how many levels an enchanter is at.
Most of the time, the majority of the time, every bookshelf is a boost to the amount of enchantment for players to use. Here’s an overview of the maximum levels players can enchant based on the number of shelves.
- 1 bookshelf has a max of 9 levels
- 2 bookshelves have a max of 11 levels
- 3 bookshelves have a max of 12 levels
- 4 bookshelves have a max of 14 levels
- 5 bookshelves have a max of 15 levels
- 6 bookshelves have a max of 17 levels
- 7 bookshelves have a max of 18 levels
- 8 bookshelves have a max of 20 levels
- 9 bookshelves have a max of 21 levels
- 10 bookshelves have a max of 23 levels
- 11 bookshelves have a max of 24 levels
- 12 bookshelves have a max of 26 levels
- 13 bookshelves have a max of 27 levels
- 14 bookshelves have a max of 29 levels
- 15 bookshelves have a max of 30 levels.
The fifteen bookshelves represent the maximum number of bookshelves that will influence the enchantment process. However, players are able to add more shelves to their enchanting space. However, this won’t impact the effects of the enchantments.
It’s as crucial that Minecraft gamers own 15 shelves as it is to put them in the correct places. Bookshelves must be placed at least one block away from the table of enchantment throughout the entire direction. They can be placed on one or up to two levels. Two blocks are recommended because they will provide players with at least 15 bookshelves to surround their enchantment table.
The bookshelves shouldn’t be placed close to the table of enchantment or more than one block from the table. If they are placed closer or less than one block from the table, they do not have any effect on the enchanting.
Enhancing the enchantment table with bookshelves
You can make your table’s magic more powerful by adding bookshelves. By enclosing the table with bookshelves, you give yourself access to more powerful levels of enchantment, up to 30 levels. To be able to reach the 30th level, you’ll need 15 bookshelves.
Here’s how to craft a bookshelf:
- Building a bookcase will require the following: three books, six planks, and The planks are made from any kind of wood, so you can make planks with the type of tree that is closest to you.
- Place your books in the middle row of the crafting grid.
- Set the six planks in the upper and lower rows of the table’s grid of 3×3.
After you have created 15 bookshelves, you will arrange them in a circle of 15 bookshelves around your enchantment tables. Or you can create two stories of bookshelves to flank the two sides.
No matter what you do, make sure there is at least one space between your bookshelves and the table.
People also ask for FAQs
How many bookcases do you need for Fortune 3?
’cause the wiki gives 15 for Fortune 1, 24 for Fortune 2, and 33 for Fortune 3.